Campsite 45 min from Mirepoix
Discover the exceptional setting of our campsite near Mirepoix in Ariège, on the riverside and at the foot of Mount Le Sédour. A 3 stars domain ideal to recharge your batteries, on a shady pitch or in a small charming rental.
A change of scenery and authenticity await you at Le Sédour, a campsite designed for the resourcing and tranquility of its holidaymakers of all ages. You will find neither noisy animations nor swimming pool, but a dream setting and a preserved environment: a perfect destination for nature lovers, 49 km from Mirepoix.
Rental of mobile homes near Mirepoix
Are you looking for an accommodation to rent in Ariège to rest with family or friends? Le Sédour campsite offers you the rental of mobile homes near Mirepoix, in a quiet and tastefully landscaped environment. Our range of vacation rentals includes mobile homes with 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms adapted to the needs of all holidaymakers.
With your family, opt for the rental of a mobile home near Mirepoix with 3 large bedrooms! For a stay for two, the renting of a cosy model with one bedroom will be economical. Nature lovers will be able to opt for the rental of a bungalow near Mirepoix of the Coco Sweet type: unusual accommodation and perfect nature to make the most of the setting.
- Mobile home O’HARA 865T42
- Mobile home 2 bedrooms52
- Chalet 2 bedrooms42
- Cocosweet 2 bedrooms42
- Mobile home Cahita Riviera 1 bedroom21
- Mobile home 3 bedrooms63
- Mobile home Keywest 2 bedrooms – 2 bathrooms4/52
- Mobile home Hotellier42
To see in Mirepoix
- The medieval bastide: its half-timbered houses, its covered passages from the 15th century, its wooden galleries and the remarkable Consul’s house, decorated with more than a hundred wooden sculptures.
- The gothic cathedral Saint-Maurice, with exceptional dimensions. Its 22 meters width is particularly impressive inside. The Monday morning market: an institution in Ariège. A colorful appointment and a unique friendly atmosphere.
- The museum of heritage and traditions, in the former episcopal palace located in the extension of the nave of the cathedral.
- The castle of Lagarde, nearby, can be visited every day except Wednesday in summer. It also hosts gourmet markets in the evening, equestrian cavalcades, garage sales, the fireworks on August 15th and medieval gatherings.
Things to do in Mirepoix
- Drink a glass on the terrace in the shade of the medieval square’s cutlery, in an exotic setting and a warm atmosphere.
- Attend the Medieval : historical festivals not to be missed, organized every year at the end of July. They are the occasion of many animations, demonstrations and shows..
- Walk up to the orientation table, on the heights of Mirepoix, and admire the panorama on the high Pyrenees mountain range.
- Enjoy the shows of the puppet festival : every year, over 4 days during the first weekend of August, the bastide comes alive with numerous and varied shows and workshops around the art of puppetry.
- Stroll along the Smart Flors trail, on the banks of the river Hers: with a smartphone application, a real botanical treasure hunt awaits you, meeting the varied plant species of Ariège.